The school seeks to employ an experienced office professional to provide high level administration and technical support to the Academic Dean, Dean of School and Dean of Students to commence at the start of the 2021 school year.
This is a fulltime permanent position.
Applicants must have a Blue Card (Working with Children) and undertake Child Protection Training prior to commencement.
Applicants should have the ability to:
- maintain and manage databases internal and external to the School;
- plan and organise special projects, events and assessments;
- provide assistance to produce School timetables, student reporting and manage teacher substitutions;
- perform general office duties as relate to the curriculum operations;
- work in a collaborative environment.
All staff are expected to contribute to the wider life of the school through their participation in extra-curricular activities.
The City of Charters Towers is an educational hub for northern Australia with three Co-Educational Day and Boarding schools, three State Primary Schools, a State High School and a School of Distance Education. The education sector is the second-highest employer in the City.
Further information may be obtained by contacting the Deputy Headmaster & Academic Dean at:
Applications close 4:00 pm Friday 27 November 2020.
The School reserves the right to appoint a person by invitation.